Chef of the Month: Bistro Byronz Red Fish Meuniere
BATON ROUGE- Our chef of the month John Lundin, and Kaila Mogg-Stone from Bistro Byronz stopped by 2une In this morning to cook some Red Fish Meuniere. Bistro Byronz has two locations in Baton Rouge. One is located at 5412 Government St. and the other is at 8200 Village Plaza Ct.
Red Fish Meuniere
2 tablespoons salted butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon parsley
1 filet Red Fish
½ cup flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
1. Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
2. Dredge fish in seasoned flour.
3. Cook thoroughly
For the sauce
1. Heat butter until milk solidifies, start to brown
2. Add lemon juice and parsley and remove from heat
3. Top the Red Fish with sauce
Be sure to watch 2une In next Wednesday for our last meal from Bistro Byronz.