TOLEDO, Ohio - Police say letters found after an Ohio murder-suicide that killed three children indicate it was orchestrated by their grandmother and uncle, who were found dead with the youngsters in the family garage amid a disagreement over who should care for them. Toledo police say the bodies of... more »
Police in Toledo, Ohio says the deaths of five people, including three children, do not appear to be accidental. They suspect carbon monoxide poisoning. A 56-year-old grandmother, her three grandchildren and a 32-year-old man were found dead in the garage of their home. The man is the uncle of one... more »
TOLEDO, Ohio - Police in Ohio say the deaths of five people, including three children, do not appear to be accidental. Toledo police spokesman Joe Heffernan said all of the bodies were found in a garage Monday afternoon. He said firefighters had to use equipment to break into the garage... more »
Update: A man is dead after possible carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator he was using to power his apartment.
James Wilson died inside his apartment on King Bradford Drive in Baton Rouge today after his generator leaked carbon monoxide, which possibly poisoned him. Two young children and two... more »
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) has confirmed that one person is dead after possible carbon monoxide poisoning at an apartment complex on King Bradford Drive in Baton Rouge. EMS says the coroner has been called to the location. The East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office says that four other patients have... more »