Man dies in a house fire he set after shooting his dog
CHOCTAW- A Choctaw man died in a house fire that he set himself after shooting his dog on Thursday, Sept. 22, officials say.
Lafourche Parish deputies and firefighters arrived on scene at around 3:20 p.m. on Thursday after a report of a fire on Choctaw School Road. Just inside the front door of the residence, firefighters discovered 57-year-old Samuel Farace's body after extinguishing the flames.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
LSU's Austin Bain bringing the heat from the bullpen to the batter's...
Heartbreak to happiness: Sami Durante's emotional journey to LSU
Daryl Edwards: A toughness that's landed him in Baton Rouge
Breaking the mold: Girls wrestling taking over across Louisiana
Zack Hess: Wild Thing closer to psycho starter