Hospital releases 3 New Orleans shooting victims
NEW ORLEANS - Police say hospitals have treated and released three of the four people wounded in a shooting on Bourbon Street during the countdown to Mardi Gras.
The fourth victim is hospitalized in stable condition after he was hit in the abdomen, thigh and pelvis during the shooting on a crowded stretch of the famed street. He underwent surgery after the shooting Saturday night.
The others who were treated and released included a man and two women.
Police released a video earlier in the day showing what they said is an argument between one of the victims and the suspects. Gunshots and screams are heard as people are seen jostling to get away.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Community says it's still seeking justice for Alton Sterling
American Airlines employee grounded after confrontation with passenger
Historic dorms in Tiger Stadium to be demolished
Second disaster hits family within a year, waiting on insurance
After WBRZ report, killer's parole rescinded