Walk-On's on Burbank planning to open Monday following fire
BATON ROUGE- Baton Rouge firefighters responded to a kitchen fire at the Walk On's on Burbank.
The Fire department got the call around 6 p.m. Sunday night. Authorities immediately evacuated the restaurant luckily the sprinkler system put the fire out.
The fire was ignited by grease in the kitchen, damages were minimal and no injuries reported.
The restaurant says they aim to be back in business tomorrow pending inspection of suppression systems.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Third industrial plant downsizing in Zachary area
No arrests after woman shot to death in quiet Baton Rouge neighborhood
Man who bought John Schneider's property willing to ''work something out''
Woman shot to death while dropping off friend in quiet Baton Rouge...
School bus driver ticketed, removed from route after activating stun gun on...