Hawaiian, Delta top on-time ratings for US airlines
Here are the government's rankings of the leading U.S. airlines and their on-time performance for November. The federal government counts a flight as on time if it arrives within 14 minutes of schedule.
1. Hawaiian Airlines, 91.5 percent
2. Delta Air Lines, 91.4 percent
3. Alaska Airlines, 88.0 percent
4. Frontier Airlines, 87.5 percent
5. Spirit Airlines, 86.4 percent
6. United Airlines, 86.1 percent
7. Southwest Airlines, 86.1 percent
8. American Airlines, 85.4 percent
9. SkyWest, 85.2 percent
10. JetBlue Airways, 84.3 percent
11. ExpressJet, 82.8 percent
12. Virgin America, 81.4 percent
Total for all covered airlines: 86.5 percent
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Customers unlikely to see refunds after missed trash pick-ups
Morganza Spillway may open due to high water
Women charged with prostitution after investigation into Livingston Parish massage parlors
Longtime crossing guard for Bellingrath Elementary retires
VIDEO: Brazen shoplifter steals nearly $800 in vodka, toilet paper from local...