WATCH: E-cigarette explodes in man's pants while shopping in store
ANAHEIM, CA - Surveillance footage captured the moment an e-cigarette exploded in a man's pants pocket while he was out shopping.
In the video, the man can be seen browsing televisions when flames suddenly begin shooting from his pants. He then starts limping through the store as employees rush to help him.
Despite the burns, the manager said the man left the store on his own, presumably to drive to the hospital.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Tiger's Trail RV Resort opens in Baton Rouge
State will allow individual parishes to opt out of statewide burn ban
BRPD Chief Paul gets emotional at Metro Council meeting on BRAVE Cave...
As Tennessee officers face civil rights charges, famed attorney seeks similar action...
Attorney says Hammond Police Department violated state law by investigating officer-involved shooting...