Early morning fire reported on Eddie Robinson Drive
BATON ROUGE - Emergency crews responded to a house fire Wednesday morning.
The call for a house fire in the 200 block of Eddie Robinson came in shortly after 8:30 a.m. According to a release, the cause of the fire was a faulty air conditioning unit.
The fire was contained to the room where it started, but the rest of the house did receive heavy smoke damage.
Details are limited at this time. Check back for updates.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Car linked to suspect in Lafayette triple murder found in Iberville Parish
Walker man shot to death Tuesday after physical fight escalated, police say
Feds say an upscale home on East Lakeshore drive was the center...
Hammond home invaders attempted to execute 7-year-old; police say gun misfired
Now that new Livingston Parish development has passed, what's the plan for...
Fans' Choice Player of the Week 4: Central's Glen Cage
Plaquemine's Jayden Rogers leading the Green Devils through music
Southeastern knocks off #4 Incarnate Word on Eli Sawyer game winning touchdown...
McKinley High's homecoming football game canceled after bench-clearing brawl broke out between...
LSU Baseball team volunteers with Baton Rouge's Miracle League