Crews battling major house fire in Central
CENTRAL - Firefighters were called to a home engulfed in flames Tuesday morning.
The fire was reported around 11 a.m. near the intersection of Sparkle Drive and Sullivan Road. The Central Fire Department is responding with assistance from multiple other departments.
The fire was brought under control around noon.
No serious injuries have been reported at this time.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Rapid spread of delta variant forces Livingston Parish to close government offices
Hollywood South back in action, needs skilled local film crew
Roofing program experiencing delays, hope to have projects completed in 2022
School officials still weighing masks, other restrictions as virus cases surge in...
Livingston to close Parish offices due to COVID-related staffing shortage