Workers doing work on roof spark business fire on Oak Villa near Tom Drive
BATON ROUGE - A crew making repairs to a roof inadvertently sparked a fire at a business Saturday.
The fire was at a business on Oak Villa near Tom Drive.
Investigators said a work crew cutting parts of the roof sparked the fire when sparks landed on boxes and ignited that were being stored inside under the work area.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Governor considering mask mandate as hospitals beg for help in latest COVID...
Nearly a year after her son's heat-related death, Denham Springs mom on...
Pest control company explains how to avoid home infestations during summer heat
Nakamoto: Racist behavior under investigation at State Police; internal documents show it...
2-year-old found dehydrated in BR apartment days after mother died