Unattended cooking causes apartment fire
BATON ROUGE - Baton Rouge firefighters put out flames at an apartment complex Sunday evening.
The fire broke out at the Kingston Point Apartments on 1919 Blvd. De province around 5p.m.
Firefighters arrived to the seen and quickly extingished the flames where they believed started due to unattended cooking in one unit.
Fire officials say the unit suffered from light smoke damage, and no injuries were reported.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Motion-activated security camera set off by dog in adorable viral video
Police: Sex offender tenant of Sadie Roberts-Joseph killed her over late rent...
Remaining storm outages should be fixed by Wednesday, Entergy says
Vigil held at museum founded by Sadie Roberts-Joseph
Family relieved by arrest in Sadie Robert-Joseph's murder