One injured in 'Our Mom's Restaurant and Bar' kitchen fire
BATON ROUGE - EMS treated one person after a reported kitchen fire at "Our Moms Restaurant and Bar" on 250 West Lee Dr. this afternoon.
The incident happened around 1:15 p.m.
Officials say the fire ignited in one of the fryers and one employee sustained a burn. It is unclear how serious the burn is.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Southern baseball wins game one 21-2 over Alcorn
VIDEO: Former Saints and Tiger Devery Henderson talks about the difference between...
New NCAA rules tweak opens door for more SEC dominance
VIDEO: Devery Henderson Talk about Bluegrass Miracle and the Saints "Rebirth game"
VIDEO: Former Tigers and Saints receiver Devery Henderson talks with Corey Rholdon...