Multiple crews of firefighters converge to battle devastating overnight blaze on Strain Rd.
BATON ROUGE - First responders with the Central Fire Department assisted in battling a dangerous house fire on Strain Road, Sunday night.
Officials say no injuries occurred, but report that upon their arrival they found the fire fully involved through the roof of the home.
Central Fire worked alongside St. George and District Six Fire Departments to wrestle the blaze into submission.
They were able to extinguish the fire just before 1 a.m.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Flu shots readily available during Ochsner's 'Flu Shot Fair'
Helicopter jammed under I-12 overpass removed
K-9 'Kane' passes away from unexpected illness
Troubled BRPD officer implicated in 'Brave Cave' lawsuit arrested on simple battery...
House fire that caused thousands in damages Wednesday night reignites early Thursday