Monday morning fire on North 15th Street
BATON ROUGE- Firefighters from the Baton Rouge Fire Department were on the scene of a fire that broke out at a home early this morning.
The fire was at 1912 North 15th Street. Authorities say, the fire was caused by improper disposal of smoking material. The fire has been determined to be accidental.
When firefighters arrived on the scene, they found the bedroom of the home engulfed in flames. Before it was brought under control, the fire had spread down the hallway of the home.
The rest of the home received heavy smoke damage.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Hammerhead shark thrashes around just feet from Gulf Coast beachgoers
Man's home surveillance system at center of criminal case: Held on $1,000,000...
Governor's office, DCFS remains silent after recent child protection failures
Homeowner frustrated after garage was built too small, contacted 2 On Your...
Entergy announces one-time bill assistance; click here to find out how to...
LSU QB Myles Brennan quitting football, not at practice Monday morning
Sports2's 1-on-1 with 5 star LSU commit Shelton Sampson
WATCH: 1-on-1 with recent LSU commit QB Rickie Collins
Zachary safety and 4 star prospect Kylin Jackson commits to LSU
Southern defensive lineman Jason Dumas comes back home to be closer to...