House fire on Buckeye Drive caused by lint in laundry's dryer
BATON ROUGE – Firefighters responded to a house fire in the 6000 block of Buckeye Drive Friday morning.
Firefighters arrived on scene to find smoke coming from the home's laundry room. According to the Baton Rouge Fire Department, the fire was caused by lint accumulated in the dryer's vent.
The department says the home received an estimated $7,500 worth of damages.
EMS and Entergy were both on the scene.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
It's been 58 years since the Comite was cleaned, and some residents...
Gunman kills 19 children, 2 teachers in Texas school rampage
Sheriff's deputy shot, wounded in St. Tammany; 13-year-old suspect in custody
Baton Rouge security company offers active-shooter technology as part of security training
Central City Council approves funding for more license plate readers
Southern baseball wins game one 21-2 over Alcorn
VIDEO: Former Saints and Tiger Devery Henderson talks about the difference between...
New NCAA rules tweak opens door for more SEC dominance
VIDEO: Devery Henderson Talk about Bluegrass Miracle and the Saints "Rebirth game"
VIDEO: Former Tigers and Saints receiver Devery Henderson talks with Corey Rholdon...