House being renovated caught fire Saturday morning, no cause determined
BATON ROUGE – A house under renovation caught fire early Saturday morning.
The Baton Rouge Fire Department was not sure of the cause as of this post.
The blaze was in the 800 block of North 46th. The fire broke out around 5 o’clock Saturday.
The house was vacant at the time and work was being done on it, the fire department said in a news release.
The fire had engulfed the entire structure by the time the first crews showed up, firefighters reported.
Fire crews worked to keep flames from spreading to nearby structures.
There were no injuries.
Follow the publisher of this post on Twitter: @treyschmaltz
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
LDH calls for retired medical professionals to volunteer for vaccine administration
Despite all odds, woman celebrates 105th birthday after battling COVID, pneumonia, strokes
Mayor Broome lays out plan to reduce litter throughout parish, ramp up...
Months after council vote, Confederate monument removed outside old Plaquemine courthouse
Unemployment emails continue to roll in, no update from LWC Tuesday