Hospital releases 3 New Orleans shooting victims
NEW ORLEANS - Police say hospitals have treated and released three of the four people wounded in a shooting on Bourbon Street during the countdown to Mardi Gras.
The fourth victim is hospitalized in stable condition after he was hit in the abdomen, thigh and pelvis during the shooting on a crowded stretch of the famed street. He underwent surgery after the shooting Saturday night.
The others who were treated and released included a man and two women.
Police released a video earlier in the day showing what they said is an argument between one of the victims and the suspects. Gunshots and screams are heard as people are seen jostling to get away.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Baton Rouge native said to replace Joe Alleva as LSU Athletics Director
Joe Alleva out as LSU's athletics director
Sports Director Michael Cauble talks Alleva's departure
Rumors of Joe Alleva's exit from LSU swirl Wednesday
Will Wade to meet with LSU officials Friday, ending month-long stalemate