Hawaiian, Delta top on-time ratings for US airlines
Here are the government's rankings of the leading U.S. airlines and their on-time performance for November. The federal government counts a flight as on time if it arrives within 14 minutes of schedule.
1. Hawaiian Airlines, 91.5 percent
2. Delta Air Lines, 91.4 percent
3. Alaska Airlines, 88.0 percent
4. Frontier Airlines, 87.5 percent
5. Spirit Airlines, 86.4 percent
6. United Airlines, 86.1 percent
7. Southwest Airlines, 86.1 percent
8. American Airlines, 85.4 percent
9. SkyWest, 85.2 percent
10. JetBlue Airways, 84.3 percent
11. ExpressJet, 82.8 percent
12. Virgin America, 81.4 percent
Total for all covered airlines: 86.5 percent
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Arts Council BR starts 'Hearts From Home' campaign to support healthcare workers,...
Local nurse helping fight dire coronavirus situation in New York
LSU grad files for patent, working with FDA on drug to stop...
Rapid COVID-19 testing begins in Baton Rouge
Premature baby's death tied to coronavirus, EBR coroner says