Grill fire reported at fast food restaurant Friday morning
BATON ROUGE - Emergency crews are on the scene of a fire at the Sonic Drive-In on Harding Boulevard.
The call came in just before 5:30 a.m. Authorities say the grill in the kitchen went up in flames, but the vent above stopped the fire from spreading to the rest of the building.
It is unclear if the restaurant will be open for business today, according to a release.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Gov. Edwards cautiously optimistic in state's fight against COVID-19
LSU Health Shreveport moving forward with promising clinical trials for COVID-19
Arts Council BR starts 'Hearts From Home' campaign to support healthcare workers,...
Local nurse helping fight dire coronavirus situation in New York
LSU grad files for patent, working with FDA on drug to stop...