Grieving Houston mom says don't wade in floods
HOUSTON- A Houston mother is warning people in the area to stay out of Harvey's floodwaters after her son was electrocuted while wading through the water to check on his sister's home.
Jodell Pasek says her 25-year-old son Andrew was unaware that a landscape light had electrified the water when he stepped into it Tuesday afternoon. She said he fell and grabbed a lamppost and told a friend who was with him to stay away because he was dying.
She says she's speaking out despite her grief to ensure her son didn't lose his life in vain.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
State will allow individual parishes to opt out of statewide burn ban
BRPD Chief Paul gets emotional at Metro Council meeting on BRAVE Cave...
As Tennessee officers face civil rights charges, famed attorney seeks similar action...
Attorney says Hammond Police Department violated state law by investigating officer-involved shooting...
One week after his son's arrest, high-ranking BRPD officer placed on leave...