Grease fire temporarily closes local chicken joint
BATON ROUGE- Firefighters from the Baton Rouge Fire Department responded to a early morning fire at a local Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen.
The call came in at 7:51 a.m for a fire at 10706 Florida Boulevard. Firefighters arrived at the scene to find a fire in the kitchen.
The grease fire was quickly put out before it could spread to other areas in the building. Authorities say, the business will be closed until repairs to the hood system can be made.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Baton Rouge mail carrier's master key stolen in midday mugging
Amid near-record heat, Entergy shuts down power for almost 1,200 residents for...
Neighbor tiring of mess after abandoned building goes unaddressed for a decade
Woman injured in violent altercation inside vehicle at I-10/Acadian Friday morning
'It wasn't her time to go': Woman rescued from Mississippi River bridge...