Grease fire damages restaurant on Plank Road
BATON ROUGE - Firefighters say a grease fire spread into a vent system inside a restaurant on Plank Road Thursday night.
BRFD responded to "Wings and More" just before 8:00 p.m. Investigators believe the the fire was sparked by a build up of grease in the vent system over a fryer.
Fire damage was contained to the vent system while the rest of the restaurant suffered smoke and water damage.
No one was injured in the fire.
Firefighters are estimating $25,000 in damages.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Southern Jaguars return to Mumford Stadium for only home game of the...
Mary Bird Perkins employee raises $50k in fight against cancer after running...
Louisiana Marathon returns to downtown Baton Rouge
Les Miles placed on leave
LSU making decisions to better handle sexual abuse allegations
East Iberville overcomes 14 point deficit to claim 1A State Title
LSU radio crew calls road games from home
Southeastern caps off historic weekend with sweep of Mississippi Valley
Central's Ethaniel Rizan big on size and heart
Baton Rouge CC gets huge win over Louisiana Community Christian