Former 'Charles in Charge' actor claims abuse by Scott Baio
LOS ANGELES (AP) - A former "Charles in Charge" actor says Scott Baio assaulted and "mentally tortured" him during their time together on the show in the 1980s.
Alexander Polinsky made the allegations Wednesday in Los Angeles during a news conference.
Polinsky says Baio exposed himself, talked about gay sex acts with the young actor and once threw a hot cup of tea in his face.
Another "Charles in Charge" star, Nicole Eggert, came forward last month with claims that Baio sexually assaulted her when she was a minor while they worked together on the hit show.
Baio called those allegations false and said he and Eggert were involved in a consensual relationship when she was of legal age.
Baio spokesman Brian Glicklich said the new claims would be addressed at a news conference Wednesday afternoon.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
OMV reinstatement nightmare follows woman for months; state expanding call center
Part-time police department employee among 12 arrested in massive Pointe Coupee drug...
Gunfire erupts at funeral for Baton Rouge shooting victim; one person hurt
Prosecutors reviewing DCFS failures as state investigates toddler's death, foster home abuse
Armed robbery suspects led officers on high-speed chase through multiple parishes Friday...
Southern defensive lineman Jason Dumas comes back home to be closer to...
LSU wideout Brian Thomas trying to take the next step in year...
New Orleans Saints Jarvis Landry is proving he's still one of the...
Woodlawn's Rickie Collins commits to LSU
Scotlandville's Jamall Franklin commits to Houston