Electrical malfuction blamed for house fire
BATON ROUGE- Firefighters say an electrical malfunction is to blame for a house fire Thursday afternoon in Baton Rouge.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. in the 2400 block of Balis Drive.
Fire was coming from the front of the house, when firefighters arrived.
No one was hurt in the blaze.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Barges strike dam on Arkansas River in Oklahoma
Officials discuss opening Morganza Spillway due to high water
Customers unlikely to see refunds after missed trash pick-ups
Morganza Spillway may open due to high water
Women charged with prostitution after investigation into Livingston Parish massage parlors