Apartment catches fire after unattended pot left on stove
BATON ROUGE - Firefighters were called to a reported apartment fire before 1 a.m. Monday.
The fire was reported at a residence in the 2100 block of Lobdell Blvd. around 12:16 a.m. Fire officials say no one was home at the time of the fire.
The cause of the fire was a pot that was left on the stove. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the kitchen area.
Other units had smoke and water damage.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Shaun Carney describes how battling COVID-19 has affected his life and his...
COVID-19 patient, Kristen Debate tells WBRZ what it was like to suffer...
Gov. Edwards cautiously optimistic in state's fight against COVID-19
LSU Health Shreveport moving forward with promising clinical trials for COVID-19
Arts Council BR starts 'Hearts From Home' campaign to support healthcare workers,...