Sheriff: 4-year-old boy accidentally drowned in bathtub Monday evening
ANGOLA - A 4-year-old boy died Monday evening after being rushed to the hospital when he was found unresponsive in a bathtub.
According to law enforcement, the boy was found at a home in the Angola community around 8 p.m. The child died shortly after 9:30 p.m.
Officials said no charges were expected as the investigation through Tuesday showed the drowning was accidental.
This is a developing story.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Sunrise Community Group holds meeting addressing drugs and violence in Donaldsonville
Police used helicopter to track down man accused of stunt driving in...
AP African American Studies course now offered at Baton Rouge Magnet High
Latest storm takes section of Ward Creek, backyards at risk
KJ Johnson smiles help lead to success