Mareno Cucumber Salad
PRAIRIEVILLE- A couple from Prairieville, Cheri and Jonathan Mareno, sent in their recipe for the perfect cucumber salad.
The recipe is as follows:
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (the Mareno's use mandolin cucumbers)
- Add a little bit of thinly sliced red onion
- Add apple cider vinegar and red wine vinegar
- Dash Italian Romano Basil Wishbone salad dressing
- Add salt, pepper, California-style garlic powder, dill and a dash of "Slap ya Mama" seasoning
*Optional to add tomatoes
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Many Baton Rouge hotels completly booked for football-filled weekend
Police investigating racial slur left on LSU students' door
Three in jail following Ascension Parish crime spree
Residents see first debris pick up in Livingston Parish since flood
Tickfaw State Park hopes to reopen sometime in 2017