Mareno Cucumber Salad
PRAIRIEVILLE- A couple from Prairieville, Cheri and Jonathan Mareno, sent in their recipe for the perfect cucumber salad.
The recipe is as follows:
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (the Mareno's use mandolin cucumbers)
- Add a little bit of thinly sliced red onion
- Add apple cider vinegar and red wine vinegar
- Dash Italian Romano Basil Wishbone salad dressing
- Add salt, pepper, California-style garlic powder, dill and a dash of "Slap ya Mama" seasoning
*Optional to add tomatoes
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
A&E show featuring EBR first responders to air Thursday
BRPD: Suspect arrested in connection to two Tuesday shootings
Denham Springs moves forward in restoring the 'springs' it was named after
It's too hot, resident at senior living apartment wants AC fixed
French Settlement police chief indicted in malfeasance case