Mareno Cucumber Salad
PRAIRIEVILLE- A couple from Prairieville, Cheri and Jonathan Mareno, sent in their recipe for the perfect cucumber salad.
The recipe is as follows:
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (the Mareno's use mandolin cucumbers)
- Add a little bit of thinly sliced red onion
- Add apple cider vinegar and red wine vinegar
- Dash Italian Romano Basil Wishbone salad dressing
- Add salt, pepper, California-style garlic powder, dill and a dash of "Slap ya Mama" seasoning
*Optional to add tomatoes
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Lace up your sneakers: Runners prepare for Louisiana Marathon weekend
Downtown library officials: no progress in nine months
Friends, family mourn Brookshire Ave. shooting victim
Insurance won't cover man's $20k hospital bill due to policy terminology
State issues administrative order demanding repairs for Clinton water system