Le Creole Beef Tartare
Chef Ryan Andre wrapped up the month with this great recipe.
6 oz. diced filet
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. capers (rinsed)
1 egg yolk
2 tsp. minced red onion
2 tsp. minced parsley
1 tsp. caviar
2 tsp. chipotle Tabasco sauce
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
2 tsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1. Place Dijon, capers, and egg yolk in mixing bowl and mix until incorporated.
2. Add meat and remaining ingredients except oil and fold gently until mixed well.
3. Fold in olive oil until coated
4. Place in ring mold on plate and serve with crostinis or homemade potato chips.
5. Another variation would be to cold smoke filet before making tartare
Prep time: 10 min.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Fallen EBRSO Sgt. Shawn Anderson to be laid to rest
Fallen EBRSO Sgt. Shawn Anderson escorted to Healing Place Church
Walker police officer resigns after placing noose in squad room
Pastor hopes to help family, friends heal as Sergeant Anderson is laid...
INVESTIGATIVE UNIT: Livingston deputy ignores three court subpoenas, held in contempt