Lava Cantina - Shrimp Tacos
4 oz. shrimp
½ oz. olive oil
1 Tsp. diced onions
1 Tsp. diced green bell pepper
½ Tsp diced Serrano peppers
½ Tsp. minced garlic
Pinch of Mexican spice
1 Tsp. of tequila
1 oz. veggie mix
1 oz. shredded lettuce
½ oz. shredded cheese
½ oz. pico de gallo
½ oz. sour cream
1. Pour the oil in sauté pan at medium fire.
2. Place the onions and bell pepper and let them get soft.
3. Add the shrimp, garlic, Serrano peppers and Mexican seasoning.
4. Cook for 7 minutes until shrimp are cooked.
5. Deglaze the pan with tequila and let it sit for 1 minte
6. Place veggie mix in the flour tortilla, add the shrimp, then lettuce, cheese and pico.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Flood victims could qualify for new bathroom, kitchen
New details on Vice President Mike Pence's visit to Baton Rouge Wednesday
Cop's alleged racist messages on gay chat app under investigation
Scotlandville High honors 17-year-old cancer victim at graduation ceremony
2 escape house fire on Woodglynn Drive