Lava Cantina - Mexican Se Bon Shrimp
Mexican Se' Bon Shrimp
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. chorizo
1 lb. shrimp
2 tsp. Tony's seasoning
½ cup onions
¼ cup diced Serrano peppers
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
8 oz tomato sauce
14 oz. tomatoes
2 Tbsp. chipotle
1/4 cup tequila
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
2. When hot, add chorizo and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add peppers and onions and cook until translucent.
4. Mix shrimp, Tony's, and garlic separately until fully coated.
5. Add shrimp mixture, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chipotle, and tequila to the pan and cook until shrimp are fully cooked.
6. Serve immediately over Mexican rice.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Pointe Coupee residents learn more about possible government change
Tax rebate program could revitalize "Hollywood South" status
Officials to announce construction sites for 46 new homes
Council agrees naming rights for 'Raising Cane's River Center'
Man rushed to surgery after morning shooting