Lava Cantina - Huevos con Papas
Huevos con Papas
1/2 oz green bell pepper
1/2 oz red bell pepper
1/2 tsp Tony's seasoning
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 oz onions
1/2 oz pico de gallo
1 oz ranchera sauce
1/2 avocado diced
1/2 oz sour cream
1. Saute peppers and onions in 1/2 oz. oil until cooked.
2. Add two eggs, spices, and ranchera sauce and scramble with the veggies.
3. Fry two tortillas until crispy.
4. Toss with 3 oz. of parboiled red potatoes until they are coated.
5. Place two fried tortillas on a plate.
6. Place egg and potato mix on top of the tortillas.
7. Top with fresh pico, diced avocado and sour cream; serve.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Organizers hope for peaceful protests as they await Alton Sterling decision
WATCH: EBR Mayor discusses possible Sterling decision
Residents near landfill say it's affecting their health
BRPD fighting with FEMA to replace flood-damaged squad cars
WATCH: EBR Mayor-President discusses rumors of Alton Sterling decision