IPO - Pequeno Tacos
4 redfish fillets
juice of 8 limes
zest of 1 lime
½ red onion diced (1/4" dice)
1 red pepper diced (1/4" dice)
1/2 roasted red pepper diced (1/4" dice)
1tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper
3 TBSP chopped cilantro
½ tsp Chili powder
½ tsp Cumin
2 TBSP pickled ginger juice
Pinch of smoked paprika
1 tsp red wine
1. Mix all ingredient together in a metal bowl and cover overnight.
2. Fill taco shell with ceviche
3. Top with avocado relish
1 red onion
2 jalapeno peppers
4 T roasted red peppers
1 ½ t salt
1 ½ t pepper
2 EA avocado
1. Small dice red onion, jalapeno, and roasted red pepper.
2. Squeeze the juice of 2 limes.
3. Add salt and pepper to the onion, jalapeno, roasted red, and lime juice mixture.
4. Skin the avocado and remove the pit, small dice the avocado and add to the mixture.
5. Gently toss the mixture together incorporating each ingredient, place in a shallow sixth pan and chill.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Gunfire outside Sorrento landfill escalates enviromental fight
Reported two alarm apartment fire on Titian Ave. near N Donmoor Ave.
20-year-old wanted for shooting near Doe's restaurant on Government Street
Legally blind teacher works, can't get disability assistance
Community gathers to honor Martin Luther King Jr. on MLK Day