Galatoires - Sauteed Drum with Crabmeat Yvonne
Sautéed Drum with Crabmeat Yvonne
1 filet of Louisiana Black Puppy Drum
1 cup of Wondra flour
½ cup oil
Salt and Pepper
½ cup Button Mushroom (sliced)
1 Artichoke Heart (sliced)
½ lb. of fresh Jumbo Lump Louisiana Crabmeat
¼ cup Green Onions (chopped)
¼ cup of Salted Butter
1 T. Lemon Juice (room temperature)
1 T. Red Wine Vinegar (room temperature)
1. Heat up a sauté pan to medium heat and add oil.
2. Salt and pepper fish then dredge in flour.
3. Place fish in sauté pan and cook until golden brown, then turn fish over and turn heat down to low to cook through.
4. In a separate sauté pan, melt butter, add mushroom and artichokes.
5. Cook mushrooms and artichokes then add the crabmeat and green onions to heat all the way through.
6. Let the butter in the pan brown slightly then slowly add lemon juice and vinegar. (Butter will pop out of pan if it is too hot and lemon juice and vinegar is added)
7. Take fish out of pan and dry with paper towels then place on plate.
8. Add Yvonne topping to fish and enjoy.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Strong storms roll through Baton Rouge area
Jury convicts deputy marshal for shooting death of boy, dad\'s injuries
At least 3 injured after tree falls on cars near Tara
Beloved cat with microchip went missing, adopted by another family
Hammond school closed Friday due to Norovirus outbreak