Galatoire's - Seared Mahi Mahi
Seared Mahi-Mahi Provençal
4-7oz. Mahi-Mahi filets
¼ cup Olive Oil
Salt, Pepper and Sugar
1 Red Onion (julienne)
3 T. Chopped Garlic
8 Roma Tomatoes (cut in half)
¼ cup Kalamata Olives (cut in half)
¼ cup Capers
½ cup Olive Oil
5 Basil Leaves (chopped)
4 Lemon Wedges
1. Toss roma tomatoes in garlic, basil, oil, salt, pepper and sugar.
2. Place on a sheet tray and place in oven for 1 ½ hours at 250 degrees.
3. Once tomatoes are roasted and dried out, remove from oven and allow to cool.
4. Salt and pepper both sides of Mahi Mahi filets and heat a sauté pan to medium.
5. Add oil, place fish into sauté pan and allow top side to turn golden brown.
6. Once color is achieved, turn fish over and finish cooking throughout.
7. In a separate sauté pan, add red onion, roasted roma tomatoes, kalamata olives and capers and allow to cook through.
7. Season vegetables and place on a plate, top with seared fish and lemon and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Residents near landfill say it's affecting their health
BRPD fighting with FEMA to replace flood-damaged squad cars
WATCH: EBR Mayor-President discusses rumors of Alton Sterling decision
BRPD to hold blood drive for officer injured in I-12 crash
More victims, more charges pending for contracting company