Galatoire's - Duck Crepe
Duck Crepe with Port Cherries and Pistachios
½ lb. cream cheese
½ lb. goat cheese
1 T. chopped fresh rosemary
1 T. chopped fresh thyme
1 T. chopped fresh parsley
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
2 cups chopped roasted duck
¾ cup milk
¾ cup flour
1 T. sugar
1 T. melted butter
1 cup port or red wine
½ cup sugar
½ dried cherries or cranberries
½ cup roasted pistachios
¼ cup olive oil
1. Add port and sugar to small pot and reduce until syrup like consistency is reached and add dried cherries.
2. Heat non stick sauté pan to low and spray with cooking spray.
3. Pour 3 oz. into pan and move around until it covers the entire bottom.
4. Cook until it starts to move on its own then flip with a rubber spatula.
5. Cook for approximately 10 more seconds and remove from pan.
6. In separate pan, add filling and heat through.
7. Fill the crepes and roll onto a plate.
8. Top with port cherries and pistachios and enjoy!