WBRZ News

Unattended pot causes apartment fire in Baton Rouge

Font size

Posted: May 10, 2010 6:00 AM by Andrea Fontenot
Source: BRFD

  Rating: 0.0 (0 votes)

Topics: fire, apartment, Baton Rouge, Cedarwood, frying, chicken, pot, stove

A pot left on the stove is the cause of an apartment fire at the Cedarwood Apartments around 3 a.m. Monday.

Firefighters say the residents forgot the stove was on while frying chicken.

They tried to put the fire out, but one person burned his hand.

The fire damage was contained to the kitchen, but the rest of the apartment has smoke damage.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular