News

Two burned by propane explosion in Denham Springs

Font size

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 11:16 AM by Katherine Gouner
Source: WBRZ

  Rating: 0.0 (0 votes)

Topics: Denham Springs, propane, explosion, burn

Two people were burned in an explosion at a home in Denham Springs last night.

It happened on East Susie Cirlcle in the Magnolia Estates Subdivision.

Three people were outside, preparing to cook using propane fuel. There was a leak in the propane tank and when one of them tried to light a cigarette, the gas exploded.

Two men had second and third degree burns on their face, shoulders, arms and hands. The third person was not harmed.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular