Trump creates plan for first 100 days of office
BATON ROUGE – President- elect Donald Trump has laid out an action plan for the first days of his administration.
On Trump's website, there is a document titled, "Donald Trump's Contract with the American Voter," that lays out his plan for the first 100 days of his administration once he takes office as president of the United States.
In the contract it states that Trump will begin making America great again by "restoring honesty and accountability, and bringing change to Washington." The document then goes on to list the six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, D.C., seven actions to protect American workers and five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law.
The contract lays out that his administration will pursue the following matters in the first 100 days of his administration:
- Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act
- End the Offshoring Act
- American Energy and Infrastructure Act
- School Choice and Education Opportunity Act
- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act
- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act
- End Illegal Immigration Act
- Restoring Community Safety Act
- Restoring National Security Act
- Clean up Corruption in Washington Act
The contract states that if his administration follows the steps and plans listed above, "we will once more have a government of, by and for the people."
Trump's website allows supporters to add their signature to the contract. To find the contract click here.