Truck catches fire at Hooters
BATON ROUGE- A tow truck caught fire in the parking lot of Hooters Restaurant on Corporate Blvd Friday night.
Authorities say an electrical issue sparked the fire, which only burned the engine and the hood.
It took crews only a few minutes to put it out. There were no injuries or other vehicles involved.
Photos courtesy of Lino Campos.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Daycare owner indicted on negligent homicide charge in child's death
Slow start to ticket sales for Saturday's LSU, USC game
La. VA secretary out amid patient care scandal
LSU general admission tickets go on sale Thursday
West Feliciana deputy accused of using 'n' word, multiple complaints filed