Transformer fire cuts power in BR
BATON ROUGE - Firefighters responded to a transformer that exploded and caught fire in Baton Rouge Friday.
It happened near the intersection of Perkins and Bluebonnet just before noon.
The fire knocked out power to around two dozen customers, according to Entergy. One of them included a grocery store in the area.
There's no word of any injuries from this fire.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg had lunch in Baton Rouge; Find out what he...
Sparks fly at town hall meeting with Congressman Garret Graves
Multiple calls to fix growing sinkhole gone unanswered
Parents stay strong after daughter left paralyzed following domestic violence shooting
INVESTIGATIVE UNIT: Classroom brawl caught on camera; Where were the teachers?