Tommy's Fish House: Seared Tuna
BATON ROUGE - Our 2une In Chef of the Month for February is Tommy's Fish House in Prairieville. Kenny Carr joined us in the kitchen this morning with a recipe that's perfect for the start of Lent: Seared Tuna.
1) Put about 3 tbsp. of butter in your pan.
2) Dust each side of the tuna.
3) Cook for about 2.5 minutes on each side then remove from heat.
4) Put 2 tbsp. of butter and 3 oz. of crawfish in a separate pan.
5) Saute then add green onions & pinch of chicken base.
6) Let sit for about 45 seconds.
7) Add heavy cream and let reduce.
8) In another pan, add water, butter, salt pepper and broccoli.
9) Let broccoli steam.
10) Remove sauce from heat.
11) Place two pieces of tuna on a plate.
12) Spoon crawfish tails on top.
13) Drizzle the sauce around the tuna.
14) Place broccoli on the plate & serve.
Click on the related links for more recipes from Tommy's Fish House in Prairieville.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Capital area prepares for St. Patrick's Day Parade
Student, worker arrested after fist fight between at local high school
Police: Man shot by deputy was having 'psychotic break', linked to nearby...
Video shows fist fight between student, worker at local high school
Visitation for fallen officer Chris Lawton