Tommy's Fish House: French Toast, Omelets and the Hangover Sandwich
PRAIRIEVILLE - Tommy's Fish House in Prairieville has shown you delicious recipes all February long, including seared tuna, shrimp and grits and pepper jack crab dip as our Chef of the Month. This morning on 2une In, Kenny Carr and Chalin Delaune helped kick-start your day with the perfect breakfast: Tommy's French Toast
4 slices French bread (cut 1 in. thick)
2 eggs (any size)
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. cinnamon
1) Let French bread dry overnight
2) Combine milk, eggs, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon.
3) Whisk until smooth.
4) Heat large, non-stick pan on medium high.
5) Dip sliced bread in batter until completely saturated (about 10 seconds)
6) Cook on both sides until brown (about 4-5 minutes/side)
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Small plane makes emergency landing in Scotlandville Friday; no injuries reported
Southern University police bust a move while filming 'Lipsync Challenge' video
Still no leads in parish-wide cat killings
Resident trying to stay cool amid heat advisory this weekend
USPS investigating mail found in storm drain