Posted: Jul 18, 2012 6:04 AM
Updated: Jul 18, 2012 9:20 AM
Source: 2une In
TJ Ribs' Redfish Lafitte
8-10 oz fresh redfish fillet
1/2 cup Lafitte Sauce (see below)
1 oz melted butter
8 fried or boiled shrimp (70-90 count)
1. Cover both sides of fresh redfish with blackening seasoning.
2. Over medium heat, add melted butter and lay seasoned fish, top side down, in hot skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes (depending on heat).
3. Flip fish to other side and repeat for same amount of time.
4. While fish is cooking, fry or boil small shrimp.
5. In a separate pan over low/medium heat, slowly heat Lafitte sauce, stirring often, careful not to let it separate.
6. Pour sauce into plate, add fish on top and place shrimp on top of fish.
8 tablespoons butter
2 cups heavy cream
2 tablespoons creole mustard
1 teaspoon Tony's seasoning
¾ cup thinly sliced mushrooms
4 oz lump crabmeat
salt and pepper
1. Melt butter; add cream and creole mustard.
2. Reduce on low heat by half, stirring often.
3. Add Tony's, mushrooms and crabmeat and cook 3-5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.