Swallowed diamond ring
A woman in Utah is accused of theft after she swallowed a $4,000 diamond ring at a department store before pawning it off after it passed through her system. Angela Hardman is accused of shopping at Macy's and asking to try on the ring. Police say she switched it with a similar but bogus ring and denied to the clerk she stole the real one. Police say they watched the store surveillance video and then confronted Hardman. They say she admits swallowing the ring and when it went through the natural digestive process a few days later, she pawned it for $600.