Several arrested following narcotics investigation in Livingston Parish
LIVINGSTON PARISH - The Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office arrested several individuals following a narcotics investigation.
"On November 3, numerous search warrants were conducted on residences located on Perrilloux Rd. in Livingston - better known as 'Barnard Trailer Park' - in reference to illegal narcotics. During the search, detectives found methamphetamine, heroin, Oxycodone, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and cash believed to be the proceeds of illegal narcotics transactions. These search warrants came after numerous complaints from the good civilians who live in and around the area. We do follow up on tips. Sometimes it takes a while for my deputies to collect all the information needed – these things don't unfold overnight. But, we follow through and we appreciate you working with us," Sheriff Jason Ard said in a press release.
Detectives the Special Response Team with LPSO executed the warrants, and the following individuals were arrested as a result:
• Terry Baggett, 39, of Baker
• Courtney Bolton, 25, of Livingston
• Gene Barnard, 43, of Livingston
• Crystal Billiot, 28, of Livingston
• Joshua Stewart, 26, of Baton Rouge
• George Joseph Jr., 61, of New Orleans
• Christine Blanchard, 49, of Livingston
• Breezy Keith, 39, of Livingston
• Richard Kline, 39, of Livingston
The following were issued misdemeanor summons:
• Dessie Barnard, 28, of Livingston - possession of drug paraphernalia
• James Manchester, 61, of Livingston - possession of drug paraphernalia
• Megan Glenn, 28, of Albany - possession of drug paraphernalia
• Reagan Creel, 25, of Denham Springs - possession of schedule I CDS (Marijuana)
The investigation is ongoing, and more arrests are expected. If you have information on suspected illegal activity, call LPSO at 225-686-2241.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Rouzan development purchased, construction to start immediately
Free clinic continues this weekend
Funeral services for fireman killed in the line of duty announced
Couple sentenced in 2015 vigilante justice murder case
Man sneaks into local restaurant, robs employees & customers at gunpoint