Sandbags available for West Baton Rouge residents
WEST BATON ROUGE PARISH - Sandbags have been made available in West Baton Rouge Parish in preparation for possible significant rainfall throughout the week.
The parish is providing bags, sand and shovels for residents. Though shovels will be at the sites, residents are encouraged to bring their own shovels to fill their bags.
The sandbags are available at the following locations:
- Erwinville Ball Park off Rougon Road
- Rivault Park in Port Allen near Pete Riviere Drive
- Train Depot in City of Port Allen off LA1
- Landon Alexander Park near Elaine Street by the Water Tower
- Myhand Park in Addis Southeast corner off Laws Road
- Addis Fire Station on LA1
You can read more about this week's weather forecast by clicking HERE.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Man wanted for stabbing wife to death, injuring two others
After third cancer diagnosis, local mother undergoing experimental treatment
10 year old makes sure homeless are warm this winter
Steve Scalise promoting his new book 'Back in the Game'
Edwards rallies union support: 'Elections have consequences'