Popular Livingston Parish eatery suffers damage after grease fire, closed for repairs
DENHAM SPRINGS - A popular eatery in Livingston Parish experienced a grease fire Friday evening.
Linda's Chicken and Fish reportedly suffered damage as a result of a grease fire that took place in the kitchen of the restaurant, according to the restaurant's Facebook page.
The chicken joint located on LA-16 will be will be closed "for a little while" to repair damages caused by the fire, according to the Facebook post.
No one was believed to have been injured during the incident.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Business Owner wants to help revitalize Northgate neighborhood
High-profile sex offender able to post expensive bond; released from jail
Comite Diversion Canal fully funded, project could start soon
Authorities rescue man dangling from power line after work accident along LA...
Attorney requests change of venue, cites Confederate monument