Police release pictures of burger joint robbers
BATON ROUGE - Thursday night, police released security video of two men who robbed a fast food restaurant near downtown earlier this week.
Police said the two men, who have not been identified, held McDonald's employees at gunpoint in a quick robbery where one ran around the counter and the others kept employees from calling for help. Both men hid their faces with a cloth, police said in a news release.
After stealing money from the Government Street location, the suspects, around 18-years-old, ran away headed north toward downtown.
No one was injured in the heist and police are hoping people can help solve this crime.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
One year after deadly tornadoes struck south Louisiana
Soldier reunites with family and friends at Baton Rouge airport
Teen crash victim remembered with balloon release
After a dozen floods, man moves into flood-free home
INVESTIGATIVE UNIT: State Police back out of investigation into Sheriff Captain