Police investigate three mojo overdoses at high school
COVINGTON – Covington Police said they are investigating possible drug overdoses by three students at Covington High School Thursday afternoon.
According to WWL's Ashley Rodrigue the Covington Fire Department was called to Covington High School after lunch over a report of an unresponsive student.
When firefighters arrived on the scene, there were two unresponsive students. Both students were transported from the school. An hour later the fire department was called to get another student.
Fire officials said that one of the students said that they took mojo.
Police said they don't know what the students took at this time.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Thief returns special needs girl's stolen tricycle
Road closure this weekend ahead of century-old farmhouse move
Small plane makes emergency landing in Scotlandville Friday; no injuries reported
Southern University police bust a move while filming 'Lipsync Challenge' video
Still no leads in parish-wide cat killings