Person of interest sought in Bourbon St. shooting
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Police have developed a person of interest in the weekend gunfight on Bourbon Street that left 10 injured.
Police asked the public for help in identifying the person, whose image is seen on surveillance video released by police Monday.
Ten people were hit when shots rang out at about 2:45 a.m. Sunday.
Five remained hospitalized at LSU Hospital, one critical, the others stable.
Police initially said nine people were hit. On Monday, they added a 10th victim, a man who had gone to a police station in a neighboring district about 12 hours after the shootings to report that he had been shot. A police news release said he had a minor chest wound.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Gunfire outside Sorrento landfill escalates enviromental fight
Reported two alarm apartment fire on Titian Ave. near N Donmoor Ave.
20-year-old wanted for shooting near Doe's restaurant on Government Street
Legally blind teacher works, can't get disability assistance
Community gathers to honor Martin Luther King Jr. on MLK Day